Date: March 9th, 2020
Personal data is processed through our website. We consider careful handling of your personal data of great importance. In our processing, we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data in our order;
In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We encourage you to read this privacy statement carefully.
What information does ODSecurity have about me?
In order to offer our website and thus our services, we process personal data. With the concept of personal data is meant: information with which a person can be identified. We process the following personal data for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement:
- e-mail address
- Phone number
Why does ODSecurity need my data?
We do not collect or use your personal data for purposes other than the purposes described in this privacy statement, unless we have obtained your permission in advance.
Forms and newsletters
The website contains forms that you can use to get in touch with us about different topics, or to request documents such as our products’ datasheets. We will retain the information you provide us with this form for as long as necessary or reasonable for the complete answering and / or processing of your request. We also may offer a newsletter with which we inform interested parties about our services and activities. Each newsletter will contain a link with which you can unsubscribe. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission.
We collect and process data from applicants for the application procedure. Your personal data will then be deleted no later than 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure if you have not received the job. If we have your permission to keep the data for a longer period of time, for example because suitable functions may be released in the future, this period will be 1 year.
Can I withdraw my permission?
If a processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke it at any time (without retroactive effect). Please contact us via the details below.
Are my details provided to third parties?
We only use – if necessary – third parties for the execution of our services and activities. If these third parties have access to your data, we always take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is adequately protected and used exclusively for the intended purposes.
Does ODSecurity ensure that my data is protected?
ODSecurity has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide against unauthorized use. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- ODSecurity ensures that its network connections are secure (SSL);
- Personnel and third parties are obliged to maintain confidentiality;
- Access to personal data is limited to certain authorized persons;
- Staff are trained around privacy;
- ICT policy, incl.: password policy.
Can this privacy statement be changed?
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Does this statement also apply to websites where I end up on via the ODSecurity website?
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We can not guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We advise you to read the privacy and cookie statement of these websites before using these websites.
What are my privacy rights?
You have the following privacy rights:
- The right to view your personal data;
- The right to change your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data removed;
- The right to request a data export of your personal data (which you have provided to us);
- The right to request correction or addition (instead of “restriction”?) Of your personal data (motivated);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data (motivated).
Can I file a complaint?
Do you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data? Then we will gladly discuss this with you. Under the privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint about incorrect processing of your personal data with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. For more information, please contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority
Do you wish to invoke any of the rights mentioned above?
By clicking below you will be redirected to the Personal Data Form where you can request to view your personal data, to change it, have it removed, request a data export of your personal data, request a (motivated) correction or addition, or to object to the processing of your personal data (motivated).Fill out the personal data form
How can I reach ODSecurity
For questions or requests about this privacy statement or your personal data, you can contact us at any time via the information below.
Contact details ODSecurity:
8912 AW Leeuwarden
Tel : +31(0)58 298 88 40
e-mail : email@example.com